Saturday, May 24, 2008

the nothing boys

uh huh her tickets sold out--INSERT FREAKOUT HERE
who knows a dyke who knows a dyke who knows a dyke who can get me in!?

Photobucket

i'm more of a free will girl myself, but there's something about los angeles that makes me consider determination. i mean, as far as fate goes, some things have just fallen into place reaaallly nicely. exhibit a:
Photobucket

i've been going back and forth on this vegetarian thing. not to say i've cheated, but mental resolve has gone from overflowing to depleted over the passed few days. yesterday was a good day for peta though, and all the thanks goes to jax. so mareine made this mistake, a ranch "chicken" wrap, and gabe taught me how to make a (organice vegan) cappuccino, so my lunch was super delish and gave me hope for not needing meat in my life. cause, i mean there's the health reasons. then there's the feminist reasons, including cost to womyn and animals. and then it just tastes really good. lucky that i had that before they sent me to bristol farms to get paper towels, because bristol farms had free samps--anyone who knows me knows my obsession with free samps--and they had chicken (without the quotation marks) pasta. i obstained. may have been the first time i turned down free samps.

ooohhhh, what? PRIDE?
Photobucket

"this is los angeles, every girl in los angeles is as straight as the next cocktail"--jackie warner

listening to: i know by dionne farris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think this is the scrabulous player/former SAT student coming out in me:

it's "abstained," not "obstained."

i shall call you soon, my dear. i miss you, too!!