Tuesday, May 20, 2008

it's official: i'm a bus rider

one of my roommate's profile pictures is of a girl looking a bones and when i asked this anthropology major about it, i got:
"idk, she's hot... and she's looking at bones!"
bitch went to harvard for undergrad, who knew?

today i reviewed itty bitty titty committee for ms. believe it or not, that was a life mission of mine.

true or fale: i'm a vegetarian now.
mmmhm. and good thing jess went grocery shopping with me, cause who knew chicken ramen wasn't veggie? pas moi. she kept me on track a couple times, to be honest, i guess the pepperoni on bagel bites counts as "meat" too.

so mon-wed i'm ruining my eyesight at ms. checking facts and killiing the rain forest with mandatory print jobs, and thurs-sun imma be at jaxvegancafe. but this thursday=beach day. and friday night is going to be my introduction to west hollywood. i think imma need to brush up on my pick up lines. i believe the last one i used in earnest was "I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU." i don't think that's really la's style. i think i'll practice my disinterested look and txting.

jackie warner is a misogynist. on tonights ep i believe her line was, "i felt great. i had briana on my arm and i was in a good mood." great, i'm glad that arm candy did it for ya. this being said, i'm still willing to pay $40 for a group work out session on the wood floors that i've watched her beautiful sweat fall onto. my two fellow interns and i are equally obsessed with the blonde mogel, and we're willing to shell out the $$xx for a group session led by ms. jackie warner herself.

listening to: the girls by calvin harris

2 comments:

susannah said...

Glad you've survived the buses so far. I like the bus. I feel like I'm going on an adventure when I take one, even when I'm going someplace like the dentist. Letter in the mail today. You should post more pictures.

Anonymous said...

have you been keeping up with tila lately? OMG it's too ridiculous. TOO not cool.

but i wanna watch more. psssh.

be careful of veggie soups made w/ chicken stock. that was always my pit fall.